The Antique and Classic Boat Society, Northern California / Lake Tahoe Chapter is a 501-c3 nonprofit corporation.
The Purposes of the Chapter shall be to:
- Bring together people with a common interest in historic, antique, and classic boats for the purpose of sharing fellowship, experience and information, and to provide a forum for education related to vintage boats.
- Promote, further, and encourage a love and enjoyment of all aspects of historic, antique and classic boats and boating.
- Educate the membership and the general public about safety and protocol as it relates to historic, antique, and classic boats and boating
- Protect the heritage of boating by promoting the preservation and restoration of historic, antique, and classic boats.
- Serve as a communication channel for the Chapters membership, the public and other entities regarding information relating to historic, antique, and classic boats and boating.
- Give back to our community through philanthropic donations to promote the above.
Current Constitution & By-Laws Documents