1959 Chris-Craft Sportsman 17’ Mahogany Boat w/Trailer
I am selling my restored Chris-Craft Mahogany boat. My son and I bought the boat about 10 years ago as a project. The boat has been stored in my garage since he passed away 8 years ago, but its now time to move on.
My Chris-Craft has been restored to its former glory:
- Everything works;
- Hull refinished and has 12 coats of Epifanes varnish;
- Copper bottom paint;
- New screws and bungs.
- Lots of new chrome;
- 283 Chev. Engine completely rebuilt using mostly new parts and has only been run for about 3 hours;
- New distributor, all ignition parts replaced, new electric fuel pump;
- Replaced distributor, generator, starter, carburetor, regulator; battery;
- I ran the boat in March 2019, and it started right up and ran great.
- Interior completely reupholstered in original colors;
- Over $20,000 invested, plus ??? hours;
- Trailer included;
- $15,000 local pickup in Fresno.
- Call for appointment to see (559) 240-5009 or (559) 240-5790 or email me at email@example.com.